This is a typical architectural panel that is commonly used in new construction, remodeling, and retrofit applications. After determining the best panel to meet your specific needs, that panel can be custom cut to fit into the openings of your particular job. There are a multitude of colors, styles, materials, and thickness that can be combined to create a panel to meet your specific requirements.
Many of the surface and substrate options have different thickness, color, and texture options. The substrate materials listed are normally stocked, and other materials are available upon request. Substrate materials may also be used as core materials. Some options are based on availability and are subject to change without notice.
- Aluminum – Smooth & Embossed, Anodized, Polyester Paint, Kynar, Porcelain Enamel
- Steel – Smooth Kynar, Porcelain Enamel
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) – Embossed
- Tempered Hardboard
- Fiber Cement Board
- Oriented Strand Board
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Extruded Polystyrene (Dow, Formular, Etc)
- Polyisocyanurate (ISO)